We’re on a mission to help our kids hone their skills in musical theater and the theatrical arts.We’re proud of our kids. And we’re proud of what we accomplish as an organization.
But the most important element is participation by the people who make up our community. We need your help. Here are 10 easy things you can do to make HYT even better.
- Attend A Show ~ Buy a ticket. It’s as simple as that.
- Attend More Than One Show ~ Many of our parents attend every show they can. Every run is unique. And it’s beautiful to see how the kids grow together. Buy a punch card and save.
- Tell A Friend ~ If someone asks you: “What are you doing this weekend?” That’s your cue! Tell them: “I’m going to see a show at Heights Youth Theatre!”
- Bring A Friend ~ If you tell enough friends, eventually one is going to want to come along. Bring them with you!
- Place An Ad In Our Playbill ~ You make our playbill better with your presence. If you own a business, consider buying an ad in our playbill.
- Place A Personal Message In Our Playbill ~ If you have an actor in your family or neighborhood in a show, they love the acknowledgement that comes along with a personal message in our playbill. Place a personal ad in our playbill.
- Become A Sponsor ~ Being a sponsor is like placing an ad, but with even more value and benefits. The HYT community is very tight, and we support our sponsors! Become a sponsor and join our community.
- Make A Tax-Deductible Donation ~ If you need a tax-deduction at the end of the year, please consider HYT! Make a donation. We make every dollar count!
- Give Us Your Feedback ~ We’re always trying to improve. If there’s something you think could be improved, let us know about it through our suggestion box. We’ll do our best to fix it.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you soon!